United names the new companies top management team.
* Mike Bonds, who joined Continental in 1995, will be responsible for human resources and labor relations.
* Jim Compton, who joined Continental in 1995, will serve as chief marketing officer.
* Jeffrey Foland, who joined United in 2005, will lead the combined carrier's loyalty program.
* Nene Foxhall, who joined Continental in 1995, will oversee the communications and government affairs functions.
* Keith Halbert, who joined United in 2008, will be chief information officer.
* Pete McDonald, who joined United in 1969, will be chief operations officer.
* Zane Rowe, who joined Continental in 1993, will be chief financial officer.
* Tom Sabatino, who joined United in 2010, will be general counsel.
Glenn will stay on as non-executive chairman.
United and Continental have made a decision to move forward with a joint uniform design for the new airline. Cynthia Rowley will be the designer for the combined airline's new uniform and will be responsible for the overall design vision and feel for our uniforms, giving all of our employees a unified look. The new uniforms will be a highly visible part of the new United Airlines brand for the combined company's customers and employees.